整理得很好
【**川普做了哪些40年來其他總統沒做的事?**】中共就是這幾任包括柯林頓,小布希,歐巴馬給搞到為所欲為,不管川普是否連任,這4年能夠把中共搞到崩潰邊緣,他真的不簡單!
**這裡整理幾點,他做了那些前任總統沒做的事?**
**1. 讓反共成為美國共識:**
* 正式公開承認過去幾十年對中政策的錯誤,並將中國與中共分開,認定中共所領導的中國為「有別於民主」的獨裁國家,視其為「新威權主義」
**2. 讓反共成為民主自由國家共識:**
* 呼籲並整合西方國家,在民主自由與極權暴政之間只能選邊站,價值觀勝過經濟誘因
* 在這次疫情,願意第一個出來講真話,讓我們不用活在指鹿為馬的世界,指出就是因為中共隱匿疫情,造成全球染疫超過千萬,死亡超過50萬人,經濟停擺,損失無可計算,四億多全職工作消失不復返,生活模式改變
* 甚至,他點出了 [#宗教自由](https://www.facebook.com/…/%E5%AE%97%E6%95%99%E8%87%AA%E7%9…),喚醒我們與中共的差別,西方民主國家不要忘記我們的價值觀,行善止惡的重要性
**3. 斷絕中共資金來源:**
* 進行貿易戰,提高關稅,迫使各國紛出走中國
* 提供優惠措施,輔導美企出走中國
* 嚴審中概股,逼迫中企會計公開透明,被迫在自由市場滅頂
* 限制經由香港的資金流動
* 對中國敏感科高科技出口禁令擴展到香港
* 下令美聯邦退休基金撤出中國,禁止用美國公務及老兵的退休基金去投資中國,使其製造武器來威脅美國人/士兵生命,過去幾任總統都是這樣做
* 美國八成假貨來自中港,不但危害智慧產權,消費者安全,更打擊市場公平性,川普對這些產品進行關稅制裁
* 進行《香港自治法》的簽署: 潛在制裁對象還首度包括國際金融機構,可導致中港銀行無法與美國銀行交易、不能使用美元結算,以打擊中港方資金鏈
**4. 斷絕中共技術來源,消滅「中國製造2025」:**
* 抵制中興、華為及與中共及解放軍有關係的中企
* 阻斷中國晶片來源,沒了心臟,所有設備根本出不了中國
* 對美國涉及千人計劃的學者、科學家開鍘,並對源頭中國駐美使館進行公開譴責
* 反制習近平「軍民融合戰略」竊取高科技,針對中國公民和學生進行簽證禁令,禁止具任何解放軍背景公民、學生與研究人員的再入境,撤銷簽證,甚至逮捕,一解放軍軍官以學術研究到美,在機場被捕,面臨最高10年刑期
* 正在進行「年度國防授權法案 (NDAA)」的簽署: 公布竊取美商業機密、威脅國家安全或經濟健康的個人或公司名單,[#向竊取技術的企業實施懲罰](https://www.facebook.com/…/%E5%90%91%E7%AB%8A%E5%8F%96%E6%8…),包括凍結他們在美國的資產,及禁止美國公民與這些公司和個人進行交易的制裁,還包括加強美國供應鏈的措施,以及擴大與中國導彈防禦系統整合的限制
**5. 5G:**
* 正式宣布華為國安威脅,目前世界已有多國正式宣布不用華為進行5G基礎建設,這對全世界各國國家安全極為重要,菲律賓即因電網用華為設備,中共可遠端停電菲律賓48小時
* 美憂中國監視及竊盜資料,海纜准通台灣,不准通香港
**6. 印太戰略**
* 美國對中國擴張問題,不再只是內容空泛的抱怨,反而是堅強的執行意志。從新加坡李顯龍公開表示,希望華府不要逼新加坡與東協在美、中兩國選邊,很明顯就是針對美國印太戰略在發言
* 美國正在亞太地區部署前所未見的軍力,目前美軍部署在亞太地區的兵力為37.5萬人,占美軍總兵力的28%,其中包括60%的海軍艦艇、55%的陸軍部隊,以及2/3的陸戰隊兵力
* 美國前總統歐巴馬8年任期中,在南海只執行4次航行自由行動,然而川普上任迄今四年已執行22次,是歐巴馬的11倍
**7. 台灣**
* 稱蔡英文為台灣總統,國務卿蓬佩奧公開稱讚台灣在民主自由的貢獻,並支持台灣加入WHO等國際組織
* 台灣被確認是美國印太戰略核心夥伴,公開邀請參加八月南海軍演
* 2016年共和黨首度將《六項保證》納入黨綱
* 《台北法案》: 內容涵蓋台灣對外關係、美台經貿關係和台灣參與國際組織,增強美台雙邊經貿關係,並要求美政府促進台灣國際參與
* 《2018年亞洲再保證倡議法》其中第209條款「對台灣之承諾」重申支持美國與台灣在政治、經濟及安全的合作,規定「美國總統應依來自中國之威脅而定期對台軍售」
* 《台灣旅行法》: 促進兩國高層交流
* 重啟台美FTA談判
* 美方加強參與台灣國艦國造
* 軍售台灣: 18枚MK-48 AT重型魚雷,66架F-16戰機,派里級巡防艦、AAV7兩棲突擊車、人攜刺針飛彈250枚、拖式2B型飛彈769枚、標槍飛彈及迅安系統後續支援,HARM反輻射飛彈50枚、聯合距外武器(JSOW)空對地飛彈56枚、MK48魚雷46枚、標準二型(SM-2)飛彈16枚、MK54輕型魚雷168枚、4艘紀德級驅逐艦AN /SLQ-32(V)3電戰系統性能提升、SRP偵蒐雷達後續維持、MK41垂直發射系統,C-130 運輸機、F-5 戰鬥機、經國號戰鬥機,M1A2T戰車、M88A2裝甲救濟車、M1070A1 重裝備運輸車、M1000 重裝備運輸板車、FIM-92刺針便攜式防空飛彈、122把M2重機槍、216把M240通用機槍
* 進行《台灣防衛法》的簽署: 確保美軍有能力保護台灣安全,包括評估採取有限核武來嚇阻中國
**8. 香港**
* 制裁傷害香港自治的中港官員,包括: 中共政治局常委,負責港澳事務的韓正,加速中共高層內部的分裂
* 通過《香港人權與民主法》,撤銷香港特別待遇,包括禁止出口軍民兩用技術到香港
* 著手撤銷香港在引渡條例、出口管制、旅遊及獨立關稅區地位等領域所享有的特殊待遇
* 進行《香港自治法》的簽署: 對破壞香港自治的中港官員,凍結其在美資產,禁止入境美國;潛在制裁對象還首度包括國際金融機構,可導致中港銀行無法與美國銀行交易、不能使用美元結算,以打擊中港方資金鏈
**9. 新疆**
* 2019年10月,美國宣布將28個打壓新疆穆斯林的中企列入黑名單
* 2020年5月,美國宣布將中國公安部法醫研究所和8家中企列入經濟黑名單,並將33個協助中國政府監控維族,或與中國解放軍及大規模殺傷性武器有關聯的企業、機構、個人列入黑名單
* 通過《2020 年維吾爾人權政策法案》,呼籲禁止在中國境內外對這些族群的任意拘留、酷刑和騷擾,將制裁監禁超過百萬穆斯林的中國官員,制裁手段包括:凍結中國有關官員的在美財產、拒絶他們入境、拒發或取消簽證
**10. 媒體:**
* 今年2月,美國已將新華社、中國環球電視網(CGTN)、中國國際廣播電台(CRI)、《中國日報》發行公司,以及《人民日報》發行商美國海天發展公司列為外國使團
* 今年3月,美國要求削減60位中國籍記者
* 今年4月,白宮史無前例地批評美國之音為中國政府做宣傳。新任執行長在6月初通過國會核准,原本貝內特(Amanda Bennet)在內多名美國之音高管宣佈辭職
* 今年5月,美國限制中國籍記者簽證90天
* 今年5月,川普與推特等社群媒體槓上,怒斥打壓言論自由
* 今年7月,新增4家中共官媒為外國使團,包括: 中央電視台(CCTV)、中國新聞社(中新社)、《人民日報》和《環球時報》,從此需向美國國務院提供在美員工的名單及他們在美租賃或持有的房地產清單
**11. 疫情前,2019年底的美國經濟表現**
* 失業率維持在 3.5%,創 1969 年以來新低
* 執政 3 年美股飆逾 50%,高居歷屆總統第一
* 招聘人數的增加和工資的上漲推動了消費者支出,消費者支出占美國經濟的三分之二以上
* 美國是2019年G7唯一經濟增速將超過2%的國家
* 至2019年12月,美國經濟已連續第126個月持續增長,是有記錄以來最長的經濟增長期
* 美國股市的總市值攀升至創紀錄,1.5倍於其GDP
* 強勁的美國經濟在2019年繼續吸引來自世界各地的投資,使美元匯率升至歷史新高
**12. 國際組織**
* 川普大聲譴責目前「過於以中國為中心」的國際機構,包括WHO等
* 以行動退出世衛及拒絕提供資金後,世衛終於在6月30日承認中國並非第一個告知疫情,也就是中共違反世界衛生條例,並沒有在24小時內告知世衛,也代表全球都有法源依據跟中共求償
* 川普政府的國家安全小組甚至在考慮建立一個全新的國際衛生組織,以使美國能擁有更大影響
* WTO秘書長突然在今年5月辭職
* 川普表示: 聯合國是一個過時的組織。暗示應成立一個以民主自由國家,有共同價值觀為前提的組織,並開始邀請各國參加G11
What did Trump do that the former presidents did not do?
1. Making Anti-CCP a consensus in the United States:
* Formally and publicly acknowledged the mistakes of the China policy over the past few decades, separated China from CCP, and regarded China led by CCP as a dictatorship, different from democracy countries
2. Making Anti-CCP a consensus in the democratic and free nations:
* Appealed the democratic and free nations to stand together against CCP. Western countries is forced by CCP to choose side between persistence in freedom and acceptance of Beijing’s bully tactics, between value and economic incentives.
* In this epidemic, told us the fact that it’s because of the CCP’s deliberate concealment, more than 10 million people have been infected, more than 500,000 people have died, more than 400 million full-time jobs have disappeared, and our lifestyle is forced to be changed.
* Pointed out the importance of religious freedom and awakened us the differences between us and the CCP. CCP is a regime that oppresses her people’s religious freedom. Western democracies should not forget our insistence on freedom and beliefs
3. Cut off the sources of CCP funds:
* Carried out trade wars, raised tariffs, forced the companies and the investment to move out of China
* Provided preferential measures to assist US companies to move out of China
* Passed a bill that would prevent companies that refuse to open their books from listing on Wall Street. This move is aimed to "kick deceitful Chinese companies off US exchanges."
* Restrict the flow of funds through Hong Kong
* Directed federal pension fund to halt investments in Chinese stocks
* Imposed tariff sanctions on Chinese fake products
* Passed the Hong Kong Autonomy Act to require the imposition of sanctions on foreign individuals and banks that participate in China’s oppression of Hong Kong
4. Cut off the sources of high-tech technology and knowledge acquired by CCP, and eliminate the possibility of Made in China 2025:
* Boycotted ZTE, Huawei, and the Chinese companies which are related to the CCP and the PLA
* Block CCP's access to acquire the high-end chips
* Arrested the scholars and scientists involved in the Thousand Talents Program, and publicly condemned the Chinese Embassy accused to lead this program in the US
* Ordered a ban on issuing visas to the Chinese people, students and researchers with PLA background, in order to prevent Xi Jinping's "military-civilian integration strategy" from stealing US high technology
* Signed "National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)": published a list of individuals or companies that steal US trade secrets, threaten national security or economic health; Penalize the companies that steal technology, including freezing their US assets; Prohibit U.S. citizens from trading with these companies and individuals...and so on.
5. 5G:
* Barred American firms from selling tech and supplies to huawei without first obtaining a license to do so and restricted companies like TSMC, a Taiwan-based firm, from exporting computer chipsets and other key components to Huawei.
* At the same time, warned the world that Huawei products will pose a risk to their national securities. Now, the tide is turning against Huawei, many countries have given up using Huawei equipments on their 5G instructure.
* According to CNN, because of using huawei equipments, the Philippines' power grid is under the full control of the Chinese government and could be shut off in time of conflict
* Denied Google to use a direct connection between the US and Hong Kong, due to a significant risk to security
6. Indo-Pacific Strategy
* The United States is no longer just complaining about the content of China's expansion, but rather a strong will to execute. Li Xianlong from Singapore stated publicly that he hopes that Washington will not force Singapore and ASEAN to choose sides in the United States and China.
* The United States is deploying unprecedented military power in the Asia-Pacific region. Currently, the US military has 375,000 troops deployed in the Asia-Pacific region, accounting for 28% of the total US military strength, including 60% of naval ships, 55% of the army, and around 66% Marine Forces
* During the eight-year term of the former President Obama, only carried out four freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea. However, Trump has carried out 22 times in the four years so far, which is 11 times that of Obama.
7. Taiwan
* Ignoring CCP’s intimidation, the secretary of State Pompeo publically and officially called Tsai Ing-wen the President of Taiwan. Also, praised Taiwan’s contribution to democracy and freedom, and supported Taiwan’s accession to WHO and other international organizations
* Publicly announced Taiwan is the core partner of the US-Indo-Pacific Plan, and openly invited Taiwan to participate in August Joint Navy Exercise in South China Sea
* Reiterated the "Six Guarantees" for Taiwan in 2016
* Signed "Taipei Act": It aims to increase the scope of US relations with Taiwan and encourage other nations and international organizations to strengthen their official and unofficial ties with this nation
* Signed "Asian Reassurance Initiative Act 2018" : It aims to support the close economic, political, and security relationship between Taiwan and the United States, to faithfully enforce all existing United States Government commitments to Taiwan, to counter efforts to change the status quo and to support peaceful resolution acceptable to both sides of the Taiwan Strait, to conduct regular arms sales To Taiwan
* Signed "Taiwan Travel Law": It aims to encourage the travel of high level United States officials to Taiwan
8. Hong Kong
* In May 27, 2020, announced by the Secretary of State under the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act that Hong Kong no longer enjoys sufficient autonomy in order to justify special treatment by the US
* In May 28, 2020, announced that the United States would initiate the process of revoking Hong Kong’s favorable treatment under US law
* In July 1st, 2020, passed the Hong Kong Autonomy Act. It’s aimed to provide for mandatory sanctions against individuals, entities and financial institutions in response to China’s National Security Law for Hong Kong.
9. Xinjiang
* China has rounded up at least a million Uighurs in Xinjiang and imprisoned them in what it calls "re-education camps." An investigation found that most of the detainees were imprisoned due to their religious practices and culture, rather than extremist behavior.
* In October 2019, banned the import of products made by a firm in Xinjiang over its use of forced labor, also, blacklisted 28 Chinese entities for their role in the repression of Uighurs and issued visa restrictions on key Chinese officials
* In May 2020, added 33 companies to the United States’ economic blacklist of Chinese companies with ties to China’s military. The Commerce Department explained the banning of these companies, claiming that they are “complicit in human rights violations and abuses committed in China’s campaign of repression, mass arbitrary detention, forced labor and high-technology surveillance against Uighurs, ethnic Kazakhs, and other members of Muslim minority groups in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.”
* In signed into a law an act authorizing sanctions against Chinese officials over the mass detention and surveillance of Uighur Muslims in China's western Xinjiang province. The new legislation is the most significant action by any country to punish China over its treatment of ethnic minorities.
10. Media:
* In February, require five Chinese state-run media organizations to register their personnel and property with the U.S. government, granting them a designation akin to diplomatic entities.The five organizations affected are Xinhua News Agency; China Global Television Network, previously known as CCTV; China Radio International; the parent company of China Daily newspaper; and the parent company of The People’s Daily newspaper. All five meet the definitions of "foreign missions" under the Foreign Missions Act, according to the State Department.
* In March, ordered several Chinese media organizations to dismiss 60 U.S.-based Chinese nationals
* In May, reduced the length of work visas for journalists from China employed by non-U.S. media will be to a maximum of 90 days. Chinese reporters can apply for extensions, each one also limited to 90 days
* In the end of May, after Trump's complained reminding, Twitter has flagged a tweet written in March by a Chinese government spokesman that the US military brought the novel Coronavirus to China, as the social media platform ramps up fact-checking of posts.
* In July, announced that four more Chinese media organizations will be treated as foreign diplomatic missions, including: China Central Television (CCTV), China News Service (China News Service), People’s Daily, and Global Times.
11. Before the epidemic, the US economic performance at the end of 2019
* Unemployment rate remains at 3.5%, a new low since 1969
* During Trump’s three years in power, U.S. stocks soared by more than 50%, ranking first among successive presidents
* Increased recruitment and rising wages have driven consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic output, and its health has helped the economy maintain a stretch of growth that is now in its 11th year.
* In G7 in 2019, the United States is the only country with an economic growth rate of more than 2%
* As of December 2019, the U.S. economy has expanded for a record 126 straight months, the longest time period in the country’s history according to the National Bureau of Economic Research.
* The total market value of the US stock market climbed to a record, 1.5 times GDP
* In 2019, the strong American economy attracts investment from all over the world,bringing the dollar exchange rate to a record high
12. International organizations
* Loudly accused WHO of being very "China-centric" and withdrawn from the WHO by action and refusing to provide funds, the WHO finally admitted on June 30 that it was alerted by its own office in China, and not by China itself, to the first pneumonia cases in Wuhan.
* Trump is even considering to establish a new international health organization to allow the United States to have greater influence
* WTO Secretary-General suddenly resigned in May this year
* Trump even called for reform of outdated United Nations, implying that an new UN organization should based on the common value as democracy and freedom. Hence, he is starting to invite more democratic countries into G7
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過0的網紅麥克嘔巴 Mike oppa,也在其Youtube影片中提到,在台北的房子要租到好又便宜的房間真的不容易😢 但是!自己的生活自己造! 雖然不能找到十全十美的房間 但你可以靠一些小物就能簡單的把房間營造成自己喜歡的風格🔥🔥🔥 其中的小秘訣就是「燈光」 尤其是像我這種沒有窗戶的小房間 用一些裝飾燈能讓整個房間的氣氛大轉變 也是這隻影片的精髓😈 希望今天的影片有...
「led wall租」的推薦目錄:
- 關於led wall租 在 粘拔的幸福碎碎念 Facebook 的最佳解答
- 關於led wall租 在 霸氣窮遊 Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於led wall租 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的精選貼文
- 關於led wall租 在 麥克嘔巴 Mike oppa Youtube 的最讚貼文
- 關於led wall租 在 除了租LED wall之外, 我們還有LED wall買賣和安裝服務 的評價
- 關於led wall租 在 舞臺搭建,LED Wall背景出租,音響租借及燈光租借- YouTube 的評價
- 關於led wall租 在 3d mapping, Visual effects, Led video wall - Pinterest 的評價
- 關於led wall租 在 租LED Wall、led字幕機、P10 字幕機在PTT/mobile01評價與討論 的評價
- 關於led wall租 在 租LED Wall、led字幕機、P10 字幕機在PTT/mobile01評價與討論 的評價
led wall租 在 霸氣窮遊 Facebook 的最佳貼文
【冰島遊,一次真的遠遠不夠】
冰島的四季各有美態。初次來冰島的朋友,大多會選擇重點遊南部,或者繞著Route 1來一次簡單的環島。時間像我們一樣充裕的話,可以考慮把冰島的西部峽灣和斯奈山半島一同加到行程中。對來了數次的我們來說,再來冰島必然是希望走訪一些新地方,或是在旅程中加一點冒險成分,令到每次的冰島遊都有截然不同的新感受。
每年的夏季,約六、七月份開始,冰島的山路(F-roads)都會重新開放,意味著我們可以駕駛越野車深入冰島Highlands,攝影師直言這一趟是屬於男人的浪漫,享受純越野駕駛的樂趣(可惜我只是乘客)。
自駕到Highlands,先決條件是租用底盤較高、輪胎紋夠厚的四驅車或是越野車。Land Rover的Defender當然是首選;如要同時兼顧價錢和性能,Dacia Duster和Suzuki Jimny都是不錯的選擇。這次我們去的是Highlands的Landmannalaugar,往Landmannalaugar的路顛簸難行,滿滿是黑色的碎礫,還要開車穿越五條大大小小的河流,在這樣的路開上兩小時車,除非是擁有純off road的駕駛經驗,否則還是建議參加local tour會比較合適。攝影師在紐西蘭曾經接受純越野的駕駛訓練,他可是開off road開得十分爽。
Landmannalaugar的美是獨特的,我認為她的美甚至是充滿魔性。她會把你的眼球吸引住,再慢慢謀殺你的菲林和相機電池。車子經過一片黑色的粗糙的礫漠,令人有如走入The Lord of the Rings中的Mordor一樣。偶有一些比人還要高的裸露的岩丘,爬上岩丘上,看看遠處的黑色山丘,山丘連綿不絕,可能是因為高地時常有雨的關係,山丘佈滿了綠苔,奇在隨著我們開車移動,光影的變化令山脈充滿了不同層次的綠,由深綠、鮮綠到搶眼的螢光綠色,山脈成了一個天然的LED Wall,展示著不同的綠色變化。有一刻我甚至懷疑自己的眼睛,那些綠苔就像是黑色畫布上的神來之筆,劃破了礫漠的荒涼,添上了一絲生命力。
除了充滿生命力的綠苔,沿途所見,怪石嶙峋,轉過彎來卻遇到一大片青青草原和平靜如鏡的湖泊,上面佈滿正在食草的羊群。我們開了不一會車又要停下車來拍照。就這樣重複停車開車,輪迴了不下四十次。直到有一刻攝影師意識到,自己若然再停車,天黑也應該到不了Landmannalaugar,才狠下心來,直接往彩山火山開去。
(執下相先,下回再續)
led wall租 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的精選貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
led wall租 在 麥克嘔巴 Mike oppa Youtube 的最讚貼文
在台北的房子要租到好又便宜的房間真的不容易😢
但是!自己的生活自己造!
雖然不能找到十全十美的房間
但你可以靠一些小物就能簡單的把房間營造成自己喜歡的風格🔥🔥🔥
其中的小秘訣就是「燈光」
尤其是像我這種沒有窗戶的小房間 用一些裝飾燈能讓整個房間的氣氛大轉變
也是這隻影片的精髓😈
希望今天的影片有幫助到大家🌝
這次影片內的商品連結都在下方哦!祝大家改造成功!
胡桃木色鞋櫃
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/chests-and-other-furniture/complementary-bedroom-furniture/bissa-art-80256450
『精緻小物區』墊子
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/cushions-throws-and-chairpads/chairpads/oddbjorg-art-10395237
工業風鎢絲Led大燈泡
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/light-sources/light-sources/rollsbo-art-30411651
工業風鎢絲Led燈底座
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/luminaires-portables/table-lamps/skallran-art-10421533
掛布上裝飾燈
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/seasonal-lighting-and-light-chains/seasonal-lighting-and-light-chains/ledfyr-art-50421022
工業風檯燈
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/luminaires-portables/table-lamps/forsa-art-50457285
幻彩LED燈條
https://shopee.tw/product/7493916/2151510913?v=561&smtt=0.0.4
北歐風掛布
https://shopee.tw/product/3594744/574300786?v=d81&smtt=0.0.4
相框(白)
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/wall-decoration/frames/edsbruk-art-50427316
相框(黑)
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/wall-decoration/frames/edsbruk-art-40427618
地毯
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/home-furnishing-rugs/small-rugs-and-runners/stoense-art-80427008
盆栽活植物
https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/products/green-decoration/plants/strelitzia-art-30417177
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
🌞歡迎訂閱【麥克嘔巴 Mike Oppa】➤➤ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyVF67t0puDSjMCH9VKeZXQ?view_as=subscriber
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
🌞「想更了解我的話!追蹤我吧」⬇︎
「麥克嘔巴 Mike Oppa」的ig☛ https://www.instagram.com/mikeee2208/?hl=zh-tw
「麥克嘔巴 Mike Oppa」的fb☛ https://www.facebook.com/iam850822
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
🌞商案合作請洽 iam850822@gmail.com
#房間改造 #房間佈置 #改造房間 #ikea #ikea必買 #ikea好物 #佈置房間 #房間大改造 #北歐
#北歐風 #北歐工業風 #工業風 #酒吧 #酒吧風 #北歐工業酒吧風 #台北租屋 #租屋客 #台北租房 #空間風格佈置
led wall租 在 舞臺搭建,LED Wall背景出租,音響租借及燈光租借- YouTube 的推薦與評價
舞臺搭建, LED Wall 背景 出租,音響租借及燈光租借. ... <看更多>
led wall租 在 3d mapping, Visual effects, Led video wall - Pinterest 的推薦與評價
LED Wall & projector rentals,3d mapping production, led Video wall ... 投影機出租及投影屏幕出租,另有led視頻牆出租,3D映射投影,燈光音響出租--活動展覽策劃管理. ... <看更多>
led wall租 在 除了租LED wall之外, 我們還有LED wall買賣和安裝服務 的推薦與評價
除了租LED wall之外, 我們還有LED wall買賣和安裝服務 這個就是我們在Victoria Shanghai Academy安裝的其中一塊P2.5 LED wall~透過高清LED wall令學習變得更生動有趣 ... ... <看更多>